Cosplay!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Sarah, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Sarah

Sarah Disney Bounder Pro

Where are all my cosplayers at?

Who have you cosplayed?

Who do you want to cosplay?

2. Pr0xy_5pid3r

Pr0xy_5pid3r Administrator Staff Member

I wouldn't say it was cosplay... but me and my fiance went as Finn and Lumpy Space Princess from Adventure Time for halloween one year :p I've been to comic-con one year but didn't cosplay, I did see a lot of awesome ones though! I really want to cosplay as Link from Legend of Zelda or a Marvel character, just never got around to doing it, what about you?

3. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Junior Disney Bounder

I have never tried cosplaying before, but I would definitely want to dress up like Snow White or Wednesday Addams. I know those two characters are way too different from each other but they are my most favorite characters of all time. :h:

4. anorexorcist

anorexorcist Junior Disney Bounder

I really like cosplay! It shows us that there's a lot of talented people out there, but I personally haven't done cosplay before, but it will be interesting if I get to do it someday! I would like to dress up like Lord Alfred Douglas or like Sharon Needles, but it will probably be just for Halloween.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2015
  5. btalivny

btalivny Disney Bounder

What is a good recommendation regarding cosplay for guys?

6. Buruku

Buruku Junior Disney Bounder

I've cosplayed as Team Rocket (was a big hit) and once I went to an anime convention and needed a fast costume so I just went as a lolita instead of specific character. I would really like to do more cosplay though!

7. ADVERTISEMENT

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted