Favorite TV Show

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Danielle Davidson, Jul 21, 2015.

1. Danielle Davidson

Danielle Davidson Junior Disney Bounder

I would have to say that my favorite TV show is Breaking Bad. I don't know if anyone else on here has seen it, but it's great. The whole premis of the show of the show is what was able to get me thinking hmm, I wonder. My friend was the one who got me into it, and I watch it a lot. I mean I was able to get through five seasons in 4 days. So, what is your favorite show? And why is it your favorite show?

2. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Junior Disney Bounder

My favorite TV show would be Game of Thrones. I really love the unpredictability of its plot and the awesomeness of its characters. I have never been this obsessed with a show before, but GoT made me an addict viewer. :inlove::)

3. Danielle Davidson

Danielle Davidson Junior Disney Bounder

I love that show! I am only on seasons 4, but it's soo good. I haven't been finding much time to watch it, so I've been stuck there awhile. I mean all the characters are super awesome, but it stinks that they don't last long! I just bought the first book not too long ago, and I can't wait to start reading that. I'm sure that it will be just as good.

4. anorexorcist

anorexorcist Junior Disney Bounder

Five seasons in four days? Gurl, you're my hero. I want to watch breaking bad too but I don't know, I'm always hesitating about it, but I'll give it a try.
    I don't have a favorite show, I love them equally! But my favorites are: Sense8, Rupaul's Drag Race, Orange Is The New Black, and My Mad Fat Diary. They all are really good!

5. btalivny

btalivny Disney Bounder

Fresh Prince of Bel Air is by far my favorite TV Show. I could watch reruns of it all day and not complain.

6. katship31

katship31 Junior Disney Bounder

Right now my favorite show is Orange is the New Black. I just finished watching the last episode of Season 3. I didn't particularly care for the ending, but I am still excited for Season 4.

7. ADVERTISEMENT

8. Zackiac

Zackiac Junior Disney Bounder

All the above are very suitable choices for top TV shows, some I would even consider myself. However, I would pick Prison Break as my favourite TV Series. I particularly love shows that are filled with mystery and action, which is what you will receive a great deal of when you watch this show. Although I did feel the end of the series left me a bit sad and confused, I enjoyed every episode.
    I would recommend strongly, if mystery, crime and drama all combined in one series is something that would interest you.

9. amelia88

amelia88 Junior Disney Bounder

My favorite show that isn't being produced anymore is 30 Rock. I also really love the Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, but I binge watched the first season and now I'm waiting for the second to be produced. Anything funny is a winner in my book - they're the kind of TV shows that I gravitate towards.

10. Zackiac

Zackiac Junior Disney Bounder

I also enjoy family comedy, such as shows like My Wife And Kids or Fresh Prince of Bel Air. These shows I particular love because there are a lot of laughs in the episodes. Something that you can watch with your family to have a good time and have quality family time.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted