Hello Everyone!

Discussion in 'New Members' started by anadrotowski, May 19, 2015.

1. anadrotowski

anadrotowski Junior Disney Bounder

I am Ashley, a college student residing in the lovely state of Alabama! I have been a Disney lover since before I could talk! My absolute favorite Disney movie is Mulan and Nightmare Before Christmas, as well as many others. In my Freshman year of high school, the marching band had a trip to be in the Tournament of Roses Parade and while on the trip, we got the chance to visit California Adventure and DisneyLand. With that being said, it was the first experience within a Disney park, and it really caught my eyes open for the first time and set out my inner child.

I can't wait to be a part of this amazing group and hear from some of you!

2. PrincessMegan

PrincessMegan Moderator Staff Member

Hello Ashley! We are so happy to have you :)
    I myself was also in a band in high school and since I used to live in Florida we played at Disney quite a few times. It was always the best being able to skip school so spend an entire day at Disney.

3. Kristin

Kristin Junior Disney Bounder

My first Disneyland experience was in high school too when my orchestra class went to Los Angeles to compete. At the time, I was crazy for Beauty and the Beast but for the past five years Tinkerbell and the Fairies are my everything. I look forward to seeing you around in the forum! :)

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted