Disney lover :)

Discussion in 'New Members' started by AladdinsGirl, May 16, 2015.

1. AladdinsGirl

AladdinsGirl Junior Disney Bounder

Heyy! So I'm Karem and I love Disney. I mean,who doesn't? I am obsessed completely. I went to Disney for the first time last September for my moms birthday and it was the best experience ever. I've been back a few times since. I am currently obsessed with Frozen,Beauty and the Beast, and Aladdin. I love all Disney movies though! I made my mom buy me a Disney violin songbook last year and I've been learning those. I say we all go to Disney! :D

2. Pr0xy_5pid3r

Pr0xy_5pid3r Administrator Staff Member

Welcome!! Oh the Disney violin songbook sounds awesome, which songs have you learned so far?

3. PrincessMegan

PrincessMegan Moderator Staff Member

Hello Karen :)
    Which Disney did you go too? I've been to Disney world a million times since I'm from Florida. But now that I live in California I've been to Disney land a few times.
    I have a piano book with Disney songs in it. I'm still trying to learn some. My mom has an old Beauty and the Beast piano book and she can play Tale as Old as Time beautifully :)

4. superbobby

superbobby Junior Disney Bounder

Hello Karen and welcome! Wow learning violin is very impressive. What was the easiest song to play?

5. Kristin

Kristin Junior Disney Bounder

That's awesome you are learning violin through the Disney songbook! Speaking of being obsessed with Frozen, I learned how to do the Dutch braid that Elsa wears. I want to braid everyone's hair and when I am with my girlfriends I often run out of people to ask. :giggle: Do you have a favorite song that you like to play?

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted