List of new Disney Movies coming out

Discussion in 'All Things Disney' started by Pr0xy_5pid3r, Apr 26, 2015.

1. Bloom

Bloom Junior Disney Bounder

I am ultimately excited for Beauty and the Beast with Emma Watson! And actually, it's exciting to think that it's going to be released two years from today (even though it's disappointing at how long that is)! Whoever did the casting was brilliant. I think that Emma Watson will do such an amazing job and will work hard to embody the overall character of Belle.

Another movie that I cannot wait for is Pirates of the Caribbean. I just love the Pirates series and I hope that they never end!

I know this is not asked, but the one movie that I am disappointed with is Toy Story 4. The way Toy Story 3 ended was amazing. It gave us all heartache, laughter and relief. To make another movie is too much and just shows that they are in it for the money, not for the overall storyline. If anything, the movie may be a bust.

2. ADVERTISEMENT

3. anadrotowski

anadrotowski Junior Disney Bounder

That is really ambitious for Disney to get all those rolling in a short time. I'm definitely so excited to see Finding Dory! I really wonder what all they have done since the last time Nemo and his father had seen Dory. Tomorrowland also seems pretty interesting as well.

4. Natalie89

Natalie89 Junior Disney Bounder

I'm really excited for Moana, as I've heard she's going to be another Princess, which I always get excited about!
    My little boy can't wait for Finding Dory, as he loved Nemo, and I find Ellen Degeneres so funny it's bound to be great.

I think I'm the only person I've seen who's nervous about the live Beauty and the Beast. Don't get me wrong, I adore the animated movie, but I worry I won't be able to see anybody but Hermione Granger from Harry Potter due to Emma Watson being cast as Belle! They do have a cracking cast though, so hoping I'll be surprised!

5. keytcee

keytcee Disney Bounder

I totally agree with being nervous about Beauty and the Beast. The cast looks great and I love Emma Watson but we never really know how things will go until we watch the movie. Although I'll always see Emma Watson as Hermione, I'll try my best to see her as Belle now. Really hoping they make the movie amazing!

6. Mongoose87

Mongoose87 Junior Disney Bounder

I love that most of those movies are all either sequels or remakes. Alice through the Looking Glass should be good. I don't know who is in it, but Alice in Wonderland is a cool story line just based on the creativity you could have with it. Not sure how I feel about Emma Watson as Belle in Beauty and the Beast, nothing against her, but a fresh face could have been interesting to, we all know the tale already.

7. Madison Ainsburg

Madison Ainsburg Junior Disney Bounder

I've been waiting so long for a follow up for Finding Nemo and they are giving us one!!

8. ADVERTISEMENT

9. Danielle Davidson

Danielle Davidson Junior Disney Bounder

Oh my gosh, there are so many movies on that list that I didn't know about. I'm super excited for the Pirate of the Carribean, Alice through the looking glass, and Star Wars. I knew that Star Wars was coming out, but I'm super excited to see that movie. I'm honestly so surprised that they are coming out with another Pirates of the Carribean because it's been so long since they have made one. They are such good movies though. I love Johnny Depp. He is literally the best actor in the business right now. He's able to play any role and nail it. So, I'm super excited for all those movies. And a couple more that are on that list!

10. Briannagodess

Briannagodess Junior Disney Bounder

I am excited for Finding Dory as well! This movie has been postponed for ages. I remember Ellen Degeneres hinting that there will be a new movie sequel to Finding Nemo but I though she was just joking. Now it is finally going to happen, I cannot wait!

And also of course Beauty and the Beast! Is it true that Emma Watson will be Belle? She will be amazing as Belle!

11. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Junior Disney Bounder

Actually, I will be watching Tomorrowland this weekend. I already have a copy of it so I would just throw a movie marathon this coming Saturday night. I am really excited since I am also a fan of Britt Robertson who happens to be the main character in this film. :inlove: I also couldn't wait for Toy Story 4! :)

12. Christina Nunamaker

Christina Nunamaker Junior Disney Bounder

That is quiet a list of movies being released from Disney. I am glad to see they are about to release that many, it feels like there aren't as many Disney movies that catch my attention lately. So this is very exciting to here. Thank you for posting such a detailed list. I am really excited for the new Toy Story, my daughter will get to see something that I used to watch when I was little.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted